Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which shampoo is better for a girl with coarse, thick, brown hair?

Tresseme or Pantene?Which shampoo is better for a girl with coarse, thick, brown hair?
Tresseme


Never go Pantene please.


It coats your hair in silicone. :)


Which is bad.





Good Luck


xWhich shampoo is better for a girl with coarse, thick, brown hair?
Believe it or not - Loreal Kids Fast Dry Shampoo. It is is fantastic for thick hair. My hair is long and thick and takes hours to dry. I started to use this on my little girl because she would freak out with the hairdryer...Her hair would dry within in minutes. I forgot to take my shampoo when we went on a trip and so I used hers. I could not believe how fast my hair dried and how good that it looked! All shiny and soft.


I cant buy it where i live...the Wal Mart here does not carry it, so I order it online from Drugstore.com It is usually about $3.89 a bottle. I usually order three or four at a time along with a few other things. I think you get free shipping if the order is over $75.00
i have alot of hair, its coarse and frizzy so i use Pantene in the green and silver label it's specifically for frizzy hair and it helps keep it straight longer.
Pantene is better than Tresseme. You really need a good conditioner since its thick and course which will soften your hair up more. I personally like Garnier Fructise. I think I spelled that right. Comes in a green bottle.
neither. if you are going for cheap i'd recommend the loreal vive shampoo and conditoner. they make your hair super smooth yet don't weigh it down.
Neither.


It's thick?


You need Ojon or Frederic Fekkai.


It's a lot, but TRUST ME, it's worth it.
Horse hair shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment