Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shampoo: girls and guys opinions?

what is the best shampoo and conditioner to use that are the same that smell really really good and is strong? Because I really wanna get one that smells really good.Best shampoo: girls and guys opinions?
herbal essence has really good smelling hair products and So Sexy smells really good too. You can get it at Victoria's Secret and it's not that expensiveBest shampoo: girls and guys opinions?
I usually use John Freda (sp?) .. But the other day i Tried the new ';Sun Slik'; .. an to my suprise .. its great !! an smelled f-ing wonderful ..
i never use conditioner, but my favs are:





pantene ice shine (yes, it really makes your hair shiny!)


%26amp;


treseme (ooh la la)





both smell good...but it's not a particular smell...like fruity shampoos %26amp; such.
Anything by Aveda.. and its all natural
shaumma
Moisture Maniac by bed head smells the best in my opinion...but i do not like the actual product. All Soft by Redken smells good and works great too!
Well for girls I suggest the Suave daily clarifying, especially if you use alot of hairspray : ) But it doesn't really have that much of a scent... Otherwise V05 smells REALLY good : ) Pretty much every scent in that brand does lol : ) Although the Suave green apple smells so good I wish I could eat it!!!! LOL








Taylor Rae
Vive, Herbal Essenses, and I believe the name of the best I know of is Purell or something that sounds like that.
trevor sorbie i think it was called used it a few times havent seen it for a while loved it
Bed Head Moisture Maniac


I love the way it smells and it makes my hair sooo soft!





http://www.tigihaircare.com/us/products/


http://www.tigihaircare.com/us/products/鈥?/a>
Big Sexxy Hair
head and shoulders.......


coz by the look of you pic..... you got a serios dandraf problem.


haha. just kidding..
New product


SUNSILK


Give it a shot!!
I have curly hair so I love Matrix Curl life shampoo and it smells wonderful!
l'oreal elseve
Lush Shampoo bars (try lush.com if you don't have a store near you!) are the best, and they have all kinds of different ones for different hair! (The bars last longer if you keep them in your bedroom instead of keeping them in the shower. Then just bring it into the shower with you.)





The conditioners are super fab too. Now that the whole leg-warmers, 80s looks are back, I am really into the new Big conditioner. It makes hair super soft and bouncy!
Dove is the best and it smells good too
tree oil
alterna enzymetherapy
I would go with purelene egg %26amp; Protein Shampoo
The cheap stuff. I typically pay $1 for 16 ounces. It works just as well as the ';salon quality'; stuff.


All shampoos have basically the same ingredients.
head and shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes...and suave apple
I like to use Pantene. It is the clear kind. I can't think of the exact name besides Pantene though. :)
TIGI Bead Head shampoos and conditioners have been and will be hands down, my favorite.





They all smell really good and work well with all types of hair. My hair always feel awesome after using the products, even after years of using it.
Clinique..Karite..L'Oreal..
pantene 2in1...
Bane d' Terre
All Garnier Fructis products smell super yummy.
The new herbal essence line smells pretty good, I really like the blue one.





But I am a long time loyal user or Biologe Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. It smells amazing and everyone complements my hair. Suave makes an off brand of it and it smells equallly as good just not quiet as strong.





Thermasilk also smells pretty strong.





goodluck!!
My favorite is the Bed Head Manipulator Shampoo and Conditioner (bright turqouise color). It's a little hard to find but it smells great!!! Like pineapple. I've tried other Bed Head products and they all smell terrific.





On Tigi's website they're offering a promo on their ';Dumb Blonde'; shampoo and conditioner (free but there's a hefty S%26amp;H fee). Their products are sold at salons and some beauty supply stores. It can be pricey but usually there's a special deal w/ Bed Head, plus several times a year they offer a 2 for 20 sale--two liters (one shampoo/one conditioner) for twenty dollars. It's a huge size and lasts a while.
Paul Mitchell smells so great and is good for dry or damedged hair.





http://paulmitchell.com/home.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment