Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a specific scent or shampoo that guys like in a girls hair?

just curious...


i mean we put all that gunk in our hand everytime we shower


so do they even notice?





Is there a special shampoo smell guys love??


I know you only hug us to smell it....lol


:pIs there a specific scent or shampoo that guys like in a girls hair?
I think it doesnt really matter but it makes a whole lot of difference lol =) when me and my girlfriend are together and we are really close and when were getting intimate and like all up on each other or just when im holding her in my arms =) oh and when we cuddle lol =) like yeah i can totally smell like the shampoo and like idk what she uses but it has a relaxing scent to it and like ugh it just makes it soo much like nicer and i get into it so much more cuz its like a sothing but passiontate/romantic scent to it that just ugh it helps stimulate all the senses lol i know it sounds weird but when your really close to a guy like cuddling and stuff they really arnt sniffing but like you can smell it =) like i dont go sniffing my girlfriends hair but that sweet smell is definetly there lol =)


sorry if i wrote a lot lol but liek i was just thinking of that like a lil before i read ur ques. lol =)Is there a specific scent or shampoo that guys like in a girls hair?
Most of the time men don't give a good god damn about the gunk we smear on ourselves from head to toe and spend our life savings on...





According to studies, Men are turned on by the smell of Pumpkin Pie Spice and Good N' Plenty Candy.





It also shows that if older women wear Grapefruit Scent, they appear 10 years younger.





Men's Scent Depends on Women's Perceptions


http://www.livescience.com/health/070916鈥?/a>





The Rules of Attraction in the Game of Love


http://www.livescience.com/health/060213鈥?/a>





The Pill Makes Women Pick Bad Mates


http://www.livescience.com/culture/08081鈥?/a>






The fact you wash your hair is a great start.


As far as a particular scent, there is a couple of smells I like. I don't even know what the scent is or what it comes from.


The one that just makes me crazy kind of smells like a mix of baby powder and a light caramel.


My wife has it and I haven't told her in fear she will stop wearing it.
I don't know about shampoo but I have some grape scented lip gloss and whenever i wore it my ex always told me how good i smelled :)





something fruity always works! HIH
Dont think it matters as long as its clean.
guys are really oblivious to that kind of thing...as long as it smells nice and clean its good
Let me put this simply, no.
yh but cant tell n id love to hug yu ;)
no lol but fruity stuff smells nice lol :D
no not in the least NO

No comments:

Post a Comment