Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which girls shampoo/conditioner will give you straight , flat hair with volume still?

please i need help! thanks for the answers to everyone.Which girls shampoo/conditioner will give you straight , flat hair with volume still?
I really REALLY like Herbal Essences Strictly Straight Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mousse. I use the mousse after every shower. After I have run it through my hair I style my hair how I want it (usually a side part) then go to bed. When I wake up my hair looks perfect and I don't have to do anything to it. Also the Mousse keeps flyaways away but your hair still bounces and moves with volume. The line is affordable but works!








I absolutely love it!Which girls shampoo/conditioner will give you straight , flat hair with volume still?
My friend recommended Pantene Pro-V Always straight shamp/cond. (or it's named something like that...it has a green label). It works really well and my hair always feels so smooth afterwards. I have straight hair with a little frizz, so for the actual straightening effect I'm not so sure about.

No comments:

Post a Comment