Monday, December 28, 2009

4 girls what shampoo and conditioner do you reccommend?

Pantene pro v - always works for me!4 girls what shampoo and conditioner do you reccommend?
I like tresemme formulas, daily defense, herbal essence, and the salon formulas of suave. All dirt cheap.4 girls what shampoo and conditioner do you reccommend?
I love Nick Chavez perfect plus volumizing line! My husband like head and shoulders and no he doesn't and never has had dandruff.
My favourite conditioner is thermasilk. I have really dry hair and it is the only one i really like. I've used very expensive conditioners but this is the best
Arbonne!
Matrix shampoos and conditioners are very good. It all depends on your hair type. Also, biolage is very good.
frictis
Paul Mitchell shampoos and conditioners are good.
Thermasilk
I prefer Elseve.
John Frieda line has made a difference in my hair. The color looks better than with other hair care products that I have tried.
garnia or suave
loreal elseve, or Dove (cheap and packs intense moisturising power)
anything Sauve is awesome.
Growing up my dad always used Head and Shoulders. I always thought it smelled funny and there was no way I would ever use it. I have very thick naturally curly hair so every now and then i'd have problems product build up. So I broke down and bought head n shoulders to see if it would help. I have been using it for over a year now. Not only does it smell terriffic but my hair has never been healthier. The conditioner is the best! I have tried everything and so far nothing has worked this well

No comments:

Post a Comment