Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats the best shampoo 4 girls that works good?

my hair is wavy,i want my hair to be shiny,more volume,more controllable and sleek,wut shampoo should i use?Whats the best shampoo 4 girls that works good?
well if you have brown hair try using brillian brunette , it leaves hair soo smooth and shiny!!





and if you want softer hair sorta shiny use Fructice ...(i think thats how you spell it) (the green shampoo made of fruits)Whats the best shampoo 4 girls that works good?
can u help me by telling me how u put a pic
Pantene Pro-V work really well...I've been using it for years.
i swear by pantene pro-v and they have a varitey for different types or what you want
Oasis brand works really well. Pick the kind that sounds right 4 you. Me personaly, i use revive and shine because i'm out in the sun alot and it makes my hair... well u no. Just pick ur type and go from there.
Pantine.
i usually buy mine based on how good it smells i love herbal essence
garnier fructis
head and shoulders deffonatly
Pantene, Nuetrogena, Heads %26amp; Shoulders, or Dove
use thermasilk and blow dry ur hair afterward
I swear by Aveda products - and every time I strayfrom Aveda I notice a negative difference in my hair. Try their Rosemary Mint, or if you have dark hair their Clove shampoo. They have a lot to choose from so ask a stylist if you aren't sure.
Sauve is actually a great shampoo with many varieties and it's got a good price. I highly recommend it!!
garnier fructis
I use thermasilk or i use really really expensive stuff that works great.
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment