Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's the best ever shampoo girls, I don't have any grey yet, so am growing the home dye colour out as it has

completely wrecked the ends of my hair. Any remedies please, I would be so pleased. Thanks in advance. xxWhat's the best ever shampoo girls, I don't have any grey yet, so am growing the home dye colour out as it has
Hi! I never dyed my hair, so I'm not sure if this will be of help, but I LOOOOOVE Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner.


I wear my hair chemically straightened to make it easier to care for.


I been using Sunsilk for some weeks now. I even got a compliment from my chiropractor ( female) on how nice my hair smells the couple times I went there just after I washed my hair.





Here's what I do:


Put olive oil in my hair, and put a plastic cap over it, and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then, I use clarifying shampoo to rid of the oil ( or you can use a bit of baking soda mixed in shampoo) and any product buildup. Then, I use Sunsilk shampoo and wash a second time. Don't use baking soda the second time you shampoo. I prefer the straightening kind of Sunsilk because I prefer my hair to be as straight as possible. After the second time of shampooing, I use Pantene Time Renewel Deep Conditioning. I let it sit for 5 minutes or so with a plastic cap on. Rinse. I then use Sunsilk conditioner, and also let it sit for 5 minutes or so ( though I don't have to). Then, I air dry my hair ( I recently discovered I can skip blowdrying). Before air drying, I use Sunsilk's Thermal protection straightening cream and use another brand's leave-in conditioning spray because my hair type requires leave-in conditioner. It does not come in Sunsilk.


If you do use a flat iron, do get it in true ceramic. Not the $20 ones, but like, if you have a Sally Beauty store in your area, get a GVC brand for $70. Not cheap at all, but it is the right kind of ceramic, and the right kind of ceramic to protect your hair from further heat damage. I had to really save in order to get one myself, but it's necessary to flat iron my hair, regardless of how I wear my hair. Even before curling it, if I wanted to curl it, which I don't. But if you got wash and go hair, you can skip the flat iron step of you want, but should use a ceramic if you plan on using ANY kind of flat/curling/waving iron.What's the best ever shampoo girls, I don't have any grey yet, so am growing the home dye colour out as it has
I wouldnt recommend anything from a supermarket, the reason it is cheap is because it contains silicone which severly damages your hair in the long run. Try a shampoo called L'anza Protein - its a german make but easy to get online. It helps add keratin into your hair. Also try L'anza Trauma Treatment this provides you with silky hair. You need to get away from supermarket products so your hair can gradually lose the buildup of silicone and feel healthy again.
try treseme leave in conditioner for dry/damaged hair, i know the adverts are cheesy but it really helps me! i leave it on for 15 minutes twice a week, and i use straigteners alot, and it really helps
I have very difficult hair to take care of. I fry my hair with Dye And Perms. I went to beauty school and tried everything. For me Pantene Fortifying Fortifier is a Deep treatment that doesn't take very long! Might help you. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment