Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you prefer a guy or girl shampooing you at the salon?

Girl. But if it's the stylist that shampoos then you should be comfortable either way.Do you prefer a guy or girl shampooing you at the salon?
Doesn't matter. I don't care about the person's gender as long as that person cleans my hair PROPERLY. But my personal hair stylist is a guy, but girls are fine too.Do you prefer a guy or girl shampooing you at the salon?
Always a girl. I don`t like guys touching me at all.


And if you ever let a guy give you a massage your


completely gay


I laugh at your thumbs down
I prefer washing my own hair... I really can't stand other ppl touching my hair..
a girl just because they understand that it hurts when they pull your hair the wrong way. ( i have really long hair )


and guys usually dont understand that. lol
That's one of the reasons I go, to have a woman shampoo my hair and vigorously rub my head.
All the hair dressers at the spa i go to r girls and im a girl but id rather have a guy(hot guy)
i'm a guy so, ive never gone to any salon but id say a girl. Cause a guyd just be weird
I've never been shampooed by a guy, so I'll have to say, a woman. I think it'd be awkward having a guy shampoo my hair.
idc


xOxO-Madison
i'm not sure who to choose but i think i choose a girl we can girls not to messs it up.
i personally freak out when a guy idk touches me. I'd pick GIRL!!! I don't like guys touching me!!
a female because I tend to feel more comfortable
a girl cause they usually have longer nails and that feels great on my skull lol
doesnt really matter
Girl ;)
girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment