Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best shampoo for my little girl's hair?

My daughter is 2 1/2 and has horrible hair. It is thin, ratty, and just a mess all the time. I try really hard to keep it looking good but it is a hopeless cause. Even after I wash it, it looks yucky. I took her to get her hair cut thinking that would help but the lady wouldn't cut it. She said it needs to grow out of the ';baby stage';. She suggested I use regular adult shampoo and not the baby or tearless kinds. I don't want to do this because it will burn her eyes. Can anyone help me that has had this problem and has had good luck with a certain product???Best shampoo for my little girl's hair?
Well i use paul mitchell baby dont cry shampoo on my 3 year old daughter and of course there is always tangles after that then i use a product by matrix called instucure.... it works wonders its pricy but works great..... use a comb when brushing her hair start at the bottom of the hair shaft and work up towards the scalp.... good luckBest shampoo for my little girl's hair?
Tressame Frizz Away
i say u use herbal essence shampoo, it will help the look of her hair and it is a clear formula so ... ya it doesnt burn ur eyes.
I would try a clear or not heavy shampoo on her like Sauve, or Herbal Essance, or V05.


I use L'oeal Kidz on my 4yr.olds hair. I also use Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment spray as a detangler and it has vitamins in it for damaged hair and to strengthen the hair. It also seems to tame the frizz. I don't put alot in just a few spritz other wise it'll look greasy. Garnier Fructis makes really good products, leave-in treatments and conditioners.


I do occationally use my shampoo on her.


When washing her hair have her cover her eyes with a wash-cloth and tilt her head back so the shampoo doesn't run down her forhead.
use Paul Mitchell's Baby Don't Cry. it wont burn her eyes and is great for fine and thin hair. its very gentle. i am a stylist and used it on both my kids when they were little babies till they got older. i really can't say enuff about what a great product this is!
Yes, you can get your daughter's hair cut, the stylist was lying to you. My son got his first hair cut at 3 months. I would stick with the baby shampoo and use a leave in conditioner. I have really thick hair and when I was younger my mom would always put my hair in 2 braids before I went to bed to prevent snarls.
Don't worry too much about it looking 'nice'. At 2 years old, it won't stay nice for long anyways.


Just use a gentle shampoo and condition that'll clean the hair without damaging it or hurting her eyes.


I used l'oreal kids for my neice, and she loced it.
cover her eyes and wash it with adult shampoo thats how my mm did my hair and u should see how good it looks now
Kids hair is really health so do not start putting chemicals of any kind on her hair. If it looks that bad keep it short until it gets thicker. Try using Pantene on her hair or go to the salon they might be able to help you. To really solve the problem get it cut.
most baby shampoos are harsh on the hair,,,there ph balance is the same as janitor in a drum!!
Hi, I can recommend a product that my daughter uses on my 2 years granddaughter. It is from a company called Arbonne and it is their ABC Baby Shampoo. It is herbal and botically based so it is pure, safe and beneficial. You can check it out in their online catalog at http://www.wonderful.myarbonne.com If you like a sample sign my guestbook and ask for the baby samples. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment