Thursday, December 24, 2009

High School Girl Shampoo?

ok so i wus in bartell drugs and these high school girls were getting ready for a skyline game and you kno they were wearing short shorts and a skyline t shirt.. and as they passed me this one girl dat had blonde hair smelled really really good and i dont kno but u kno how like high school girls smell? its pretty good so i was wonderin if it was her shampoo or her perfume... and if u have any suggestions please tell and and any perfume suggestions please tell! so ya and if u are a girl in high school plz tell me wut u use and if u get comments on it :) ThanksHigh School Girl Shampoo?
Um.. I don't think what school you go to has to do with how good you smell. I really like bath and body works perfume. And herbal essence shampoo smells pretty decent, but if you straighten your hair, or do anything like that, it doesn't really smell as good.





Also, I really like Victoria's Secret perfume.


And Aeropostale.


And American Eagle.


And PacSun..


teheeHigh School Girl Shampoo?
I'm a senior in high school and I wear stuff from Victoria's Secret, like Pure Seduction. I also wear Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Perfume, and Charlotte Russe Night Perfume.


That's probably not the perfume the girl was wearing, but this is just what I like.
aussie
haha this is pretty impossible to answer.. girls wash their hair with like any shampoo thats right for their hair color and condition? plus we wear alot of perfume and lotions so i dont know how to answer this for you..
Well I graduated from high school last year, she may have used a product from bath %26amp; body works or the PINK collections from Victoria Secert, or just a perfume or lotion from Victoria Secert (they have some really good stuff) I use things from bath %26amp; body works because they have a wide collection, try those two stores, but I would go to Bath %26amp; Body Works since its more popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment