Monday, December 28, 2009

If you're a girl, how do you shower, in order(Example:Shampoo Hair, Shave.etc.)?

i shampoo and then i shave my airpits. and if i need to shave my legs i take a bath and shave and then get in the shower and wash my hair.





:]If you're a girl, how do you shower, in order(Example:Shampoo Hair, Shave.etc.)?
1. walk in the shower


2. get wet


3. let the water soak thru my hair.


4. wash my hair with shampoo, aussie


5. wash my body/face


6. rinse my shampoo


7. put in my aussie conditioner.


8. shave my legs


9. shave anything else


10. rinse my conditioner


11. enjoy my shower =)


12. turn off the water.


13. step out. dry off





hope i helped!If you're a girl, how do you shower, in order(Example:Shampoo Hair, Shave.etc.)?
Shampoo first, then rinse and do the second shampoo. Conditioner needs to sit in your hair for a while so d0 that right after you shampoo. While the conditioner is in wash and shave, then wash the conditioner out in cold water to protect hair and make it healthy.
i wash my hair with shampoo and after i rinse it out i put conditioner in it.


and then while the conditioner is in i shave and wash my face.


then i rinse the conditioner out, i like to leave the conditioner in for at least three minutes.


then i wash my body and get out!





(:
i shampoo, wash it out.


put conditioner in, let it sit while i shave


exfoliate my skin with this stuff i have


then i wash out my conditioner.
1. Shampoo


2. Conditioner


3. Body Wash


4. Rinse out Conditioner


5. Wash Face


6. Shave
1.) shampoo hair.


2.) wash it out


3.) put in conditioner


4.) shave


5.) body wash


6.) wash out conditioner.
shampoo, wash, put in conditioner, shave, rinse conditioner.





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
1. Shampoo hair


2. Rinse shampoo


3. Condition hair


4. Wash body


5. Shave


6. Rinse conditioner





:)
Wash hair, wash body, put in conditioner, shave, rinse conditioner, wash face.
I shampoo my hair.


I wash it out.


Put in conditioner.


Shave (I shave pretty quickly).


Rinse out conditioner.


Wash body.
get in shower, shampoo hair, lather with body wash, shave, condition hair then rinse off








(:
shampoo.


put in conditioner


wash body


shave


exfoliate


rinse out hair
Shampoo Conditioner and leave it in while i shave then rinse and then body wash
I usually wash my hair first.


Then I shave.


Then I wash my body.
Shampoo hair, rinse it out.


Then i hope in the bath tub and shave xD
shampoo hair


shave


wash my body


condition hair

No comments:

Post a Comment