Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best smelling shampoo or conditioner or both for GIRLS?

I hear that boys love the smell of girl's hair.


I'm wondering what shampoo or conditioner I should use so that my boyfriend would like the smell of my hair, haha.


For example, I need something that would make my hair smell great all day long, without it having to damage it. But only if you used it before and you were satisfied.





Also, if you have some natural ways to do it, please tell me!








thanks :)What is the best smelling shampoo or conditioner or both for GIRLS?
i have used Herbal Essence Hello Hydration http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/product_i鈥?/a> before and just loved the smell ! %26lt;33





it smells yummy %26gt;%26gt; orchid + coconut milk =)





DOVE moisturizing 2 In 1 shampoo + conditioner http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/79182/鈥?/a> smells good to me and you can smell it from far away ! the smell lingers for the longest i have to say.


What is the best smelling shampoo or conditioner or both for GIRLS?
herbal essence is definitely the most amazing smelling shampoo and conditioner but from my experience it doesn't do much for your hair i use nexxus and it smells amazing and it really good for your hair
I always liked the simple scent of Johnson's Baby Shampoo.
HERBAL ESSENCE
organix coconut milk! it lingers for a bit.
kinda pricey but soooo worth it





john frieda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment