Thursday, December 24, 2009

Guys: What shampoo do you like on a girl?

I heard that a lot of guys like Garnier Fructis, because it has a really fresh smell, but I'd like to know what you guys think!





And for any girls answering this question, which shampoo do you use?





Haha, I know this question is kinda random, but a bunch of my guy friends were talking about what kinda shampoo they liked girls to use, and it was pretty interesting!Guys: What shampoo do you like on a girl?
well, guys like fruity smells alot..


[my bf likes my DKNY apple perfume alott!]





so, i'd have to say garnier fructis %26amp; herbal essences!





[guys act like they arent smelling your hair when they hug you. TRUTH: they are, hahah.]Guys: What shampoo do you like on a girl?
hahaha Alright, well, to be completely honest, I do not care, as long as it gets there hair shiny, smooth, and clean. But guys do like to smell their hair, so anything fruity will peak our interest haha
Herbal Essences smells really good on women. Mmmmmmmm....
herbal essences and sometimes dove
Well, I've always been different, but that's why my family loves me, or...so they 'say'. I like the suave ocean breeze. It reminds me of unwinding in tropical paradise on a hammock. Other than that, the shampoo's hotels give you are nice, but I specifically like Hampton Inns. I don't know why, it just smells good!
2 words for ya! Herbal Essences!
i kinda sound gay when i say dis but i like garnier.... leaves da girls hair shiny and silky....... nawimean i like dat
Burt Bees Shampoo and Conditioner
i use either herbal essences


or pantene prov


and both smell deeelicious :)
I'M A GIRL AND I USE HERBAL ESSENCES, IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD, AND CLEANS REALLY GOOD!鈾モ櫏
my home boy says he loooooooves v05

No comments:

Post a Comment