Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of Shampoo and Condition do you use for your hair girls?

Pantene. It's not too expensive, but I think it works as well as some of the more high dollar ones.


I have color treated hair and I use a straightener everyday, so my hair tends to get ';dry looking';.


Pantene makes it look more smooth and shiny.





Other choice: DOVE it works wonders too!What kind of Shampoo and Condition do you use for your hair girls?
I use the line called Alterna, It makes amazing products for anyone! I use the Caviar one for blondes, but they have all kinds for all different colors and types of hair. Its a bit pricey, but I'm okay with using the cheap $2 but my mom insists that I use this stuff because it works so much more amazingly! I am glad I listened to her, its one of the best products out there and soooo worth the money!





You can buy it at your local Trade Secret store! I hope I could help!What kind of Shampoo and Condition do you use for your hair girls?
I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!











btw if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.
I have long hair, so I use Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo. It smells like raspberries :) But I'm almost out, so I'm switching to Aussie Sydney Smooth. And for conditioner, I just use whatever's there. Right now I'm using Aussie Moist.
garnier fructis moisture works shampoo + conditioner .


sometimes ; garnier fructic sleek %26amp; shine .


SOMETIMES ; APHOGEE !





:)
I use Pantene. I like the deep conditioning time renewal Pantene to make my hair really smooth.
Pantene.
Herbal Essences has really good products.





Or Dove, or Aussie





:)
dove dove dove!
Redken Clear Moisture.
loreal elvive (especially the pink one)


its the bestest
i use garnier fructis for wavy hair..it smells soo good and makes my hair super soft
herbal essences.
herbal essence
garnier
Aussie Moist i%26lt;3 it
herbal essence or how ever its spelled :]
garnier for color treated hair
Aussie Moist or Aussie Cleanse and Mend


:3
herbal essences (:


smells good and makes hair strongg
paul mitchel and biolage ... its $$$$ but the only think for oily hair!!
i use TRESemm猫
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment