Thursday, December 24, 2009

I went to a hair salon for a perm the girl burnt my hair what is the best shampoo/con I can buy off the shelf?

Well I know how the perm thing goes I used to get those when I was younger but I decided it was way to damaging to my hair just don't get perms anymore please. Where really you can never repair the damage totally done to your hair you have to grow out the damage. But I might suggest The brand TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal %26amp; Honey Treatment Shampoo - Helps repair chemically treated or damaged hair with vitamins A, B, and E while enhancing moisture and shine. The soothing aroma invigorates your mind, body, and soul. Follow with Oatmeal and


Honey Conditioner. I love it and my hair gets a lot of damaging from the blow dring and flat ironing I do to it. Its smells like oatmeal cookies and works wonders. Also you might want to try a leave in conditionar I use potion 9 by sabastian it will help restore your hair as much as it can. And probably if you buy it from a salon or if you have a trade secret in your area it will be more affordable then buying it at a grocery store. Hope it helpsI went to a hair salon for a perm the girl burnt my hair what is the best shampoo/con I can buy off the shelf?
That happened to me, and it was horrible. Try Biolage for dry over-stressed hair. You can get it at a hair salon. Also, my hair was REALLY damaged from a perm, so once a week, I put put conditioner in at night and rinse it out in the morning. It really helped. Try Biolage conditioner for dry over-stressed hair. Good luck. It took me about 2 years to get my hair back to normal. I will never get another perm again.I went to a hair salon for a perm the girl burnt my hair what is the best shampoo/con I can buy off the shelf?
try Aussie moist daily, and Aussie 3 min miracle once a week.
Make sure you buy a shampoo and conditioner for perm or color treated hair. Just keep it trimmed at least every six weeks. That happens if the hairstylist leaves it on for too long or uses a stronger strength perm solution than your hair can take. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment