Thursday, December 24, 2009

GIRL QUESTION: what shampoo and conditoner do you use and recommend?

Idk about shampoo, but Redken conditioner works the best 4 me and i have thick hairGIRL QUESTION: what shampoo and conditoner do you use and recommend?
i use garnier for shampoo and conditioner it is pretty good but i use alot of products which i think is one of the reasons my hair has looked better lately,


-paul mitchel super skinny serum(makes hair soft and silky too)


-redken anti snap


-chi spray(for straightning)


-and another redken thingGIRL QUESTION: what shampoo and conditoner do you use and recommend?
Herbal Essences is great and they have different kinds like strengthening, moisturizing, long hair, and all different kinds for whatever works for you. I use the moisturizing kind that's in the blue bottle and its awesome!
I use tresemme salon silk shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair really soft, easy to style and is very reasonably priced.
I've tried almost every expensive shampoo..


But then I tried Suave professionals Bio-basics..and I looveee itt :)
Aussie it makes your hair smell really good and it soften it...I recommend the Aussie Protect and Soften
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration





It REALLY works omg...
TRESEMME!! Try it! It does wonders. Conditioner makes your hair feel really soft...plus it has a great smell!
pantene (spelling)


i have wavy hair and the ';texturize!'; kind does wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment