Thursday, December 24, 2009

What it be weird for a girl to use axe shampoo?

I am not a dyke.


Yeah, it is a little bit of an awkward thing.





but whats you're OPINIONS?





I am still buying it:)What it be weird for a girl to use axe shampoo?
Personally I love the smell of AXE, but not usually on me. :)


Go ahead, it's your decision!What it be weird for a girl to use axe shampoo?
Ok so yeah it may sound wierd but I dont think its wierd because I have a couple of friends who use the axe deodarant because guy deodarant is actually stronger than womens deodarant.
unless you are trying to attract a girl, yes it is weird. they put pheromones in gender specific fragrances.
It smells good, but I would never use it. You'll walk around smelling just like a guy. Which isn't something I as a GIRL wouldn't do.
buy the chocolate one
Wouldn't it smell a little strong..?
Who cares what shampoo u use im a guy and i use herbal essences

No comments:

Post a Comment