Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo/conditioner/moisturize鈥?for girls w/ mixed race hair?

My husband is of mixed race and my two daughters have two distinct curl patterns. The youngest has fine hair w/ loose curls. My oldest has long, thick almost spring like hair. For me it is hard to wash her hair because 1. it SOOO thick and 2. I cant get a lather going to get her hair clean. Any suggestions are helpful.What is the best shampoo/conditioner/moisturize鈥?for girls w/ mixed race hair?
Trust me....check out this website: www.biracialhair.org





The woman who created it has done her research, that's for sure! She shows you where she started with her own hair (an overprocessed, frizzy, colored, dry mess) and where she is today. Gorgeous curls down to her waist. She has tons of excellent product advice, how to style hair, tips on how to restore and/or regrow hair, before and after pics, etc. My 7-year old daughter and I tried so hard to figure out something that would work for her hair, and this website was a God-send for us! Be sure to click on the ';Curly Primer'; on the left toolbar...step by step instructions for how to wash, rinse, and condition your daughters' hair to define their beautiful curls!





I hope this is helpful!What is the best shampoo/conditioner/moisturize鈥?for girls w/ mixed race hair?
Pantene has a shampoo for curly hair. A african-american children's brand called Just For Me has a 2 in 1 shampoo that smells pretty good, and A brand called Mixed Chicks sells shampoo for curly hair especially for people of mixed race. I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment