Thursday, December 24, 2009

GUY POLL: Do you use girl shampoo?

and if you do, brand pleaseGUY POLL: Do you use girl shampoo?
I use whatever is in the shower. I dont really even pay attention.GUY POLL: Do you use girl shampoo?
once i tried it


the name of the shampoo escaped me


but it left my hair shiny and wavy..


i looked so gay..


but i tried it because i wasnt looking and used the wrong one..
I use shampoo. Redken, Paul Mitchell, that kind of stuff. Consider it guys or girls or unisex, I don't care. I'm not going to stop using it. lol
My boyfriend uses my shampoo all the time. Why would we bother buying two separate shampoos? I usually use Herbal Essences, he uses whatever we have in the bathroom.
im a girl but sometimes i use man shampoo because it works better... lol but i use conditioner so i dont smell manly
I know this is a guy poll, but isn't shampoo for both guys AND girls? I've never seen a ';girl shampoo';
I use whatever is on sale at the time. Girl shampoo? I didn't know shampoo had gender.
My boyfriend don't even wash his hair. I have to get on him to do it :P





Then he uses his axe body wash...lol





If only girls could be sooooooo easy ;-)
yes im not the one who buys it
there is no such thing as ';girl shampoo';





by the way i use herbal essences
my husband uses stuff that came with his juicy couture cologne.
Yeah, but I don't know the brand.
no im bald by choice dont need shampoo
Nope I'm a girl!





Any way try ';Smooth Bouncy Hair FRIZZ FREE1';
yes, whatever smells good!!!, ha ha jason c!!!!!
No. Gillette all the way!
lol, i am curious to see! :P
LMAO


i gotta see this! 8-)
i didnt even know there was ';girl'; shampoo.
whats the dif?
yes!!! of course.....


for me..


as long as 8 smells sweet
No! Only gay men do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment