Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo girl first job?

Ok so this lady that cuts my hair has a friend that works as at a salon and is trying to get me a job as shampoo girl. I'm 17 years old and this is my first job. What should I wear when I come in? Also, any possible tips would be GREATLY appreciated, I'm so nervous and I'm kind of a shy, akward person.Shampoo girl first job?
I don't really understand if you got the job or not....


If you're going in for an interview, dress semi-formal. Maybe a cute sundress, or nice shirt with dark wash jeans? I'm shy and awkward as well, so just answer things honestly and take your time to think about what you are going to say.





Typical interview questions include:


Tell me more about yourself


Why do you want to work here


What is your biggest strength/weakness


What kind of experience do you have


Also having a resume on hand is a good idea.








If you already got the job and it is your first day, wear your hair up, comfortable shoes, and short sleeves (unless you want them to get wet)!








Which ever the case is, be yourself and good luck! Don't stress yourself out about it, you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment