Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo for girls?

I just wanna find the best shampoo to use for meWhat is the best shampoo for girls?
It depends on what kind of hair you have, what kind of hair you want, and what kind of problems you are facing.





I using a couple different products, it's good to switch them up btw.





I use Garnier Fructise shampoo and conditioner, the orange one for frizzy hair... I also use their leave in conditioner every once in a while.





I also use Neutrogena T/Gel once a week. It is the most amazing dandruff shampoo. Dandruff will be 99% gone after the first use!





Sometimes I incorporate Pert into my shampooing because I like the tingly feeling it gives! lol





Herbal Essences is also great and it smells good.





Good Luck!What is the best shampoo for girls?
Thank you! :) Report Abuse

i use tressemme or fruitis. i usually mix it up liek one week i use one kind the next i use something. I think my hair turns out better that way, i find after using the same shampoo over and over my hair is just blaaa.
Head %26amp; Shoulders
i like herbal essences





it smells soo good and comes in many different scents


it also comes in different types, like dangerously straight


which i use...
i like thermasilk dove and paul mitchells tea tree
pantene
you should first try to find out what your hair type is. if you have very dry hair and scalp best use a moisturizing shampoo, if you have split ends then use a repairing shampoo. if you want silky hair then try one of those shampoo's from Herbal essence or loreal. anyway too much shampoo is not good for the head, try to keep shampoo to a minimal, whats impotent is that you use a good conditioner. and what ever you use try to use a professional brand if you can afford it, some good brands are Loreal, schwarzkopf,keune. these brands are a little more expensive but worth the spend.
it really depends on your hair type





there a lot of large brands like sunsilk and herbal essences that provide different types for different hair types just think about your hair and pick one.
I have tryed about all shampoos and my favorite is Tresemme because its great and its cheap too!
hERBAL eSSENCES

No comments:

Post a Comment