Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need help on what shampoo to choose please help, hair stylist/ girl experinces!?

I have an option between 2 very good shampoos+conditioners out of Tigi Moisture manic shampoo+conditioner or the Redken smooth down? I have very frizzy dry hair and its shoulder length, prone to split ends I also straighten it too so come on girls and stylist I am waiting for your answers!!!!I need help on what shampoo to choose please help, hair stylist/ girl experinces!?
hairstylist here!


it won't really matter which ones you use. they are both very good products. i can give you a few more tips. comb wet hair; and make sure your comb has no snaggs in it as the snag will cause split ends. brush your hair dry and make sure you are not using one which has balls on the ends. the balls fall off and cause split ends. professionally, i recommend DENMAN.





styling products and the correct shampooing meathod is probably what you need.


wet hair COMPLETELY, small amount of shampoo in palm of hand and rub hands together, dab the middle,top,ends, massage into scalp and finger comb thru, DO NOT RUB hair into a knot causing split ends, rinse well. TOWEL DRY , very important step, apply conditioner same way as shampoo and wait 3-5 minutes if hair is super dry. rinse well with cool water and good pressure (under tap if necessary).





you also need to apply something to protect your hair from heat of blow dryer and flat iron. between each step if you do both.I need help on what shampoo to choose please help, hair stylist/ girl experinces!?
Head and shoulders!!! Then when you are done use John Frieda frizz ease. I have frizzy hair too and I like it straight so I use that and it is so pretty afterwards!
Use Tigi, it is a much better quality product than Redken. I have curly, frizzy hair which I straighten every day and I am a stylist, it is great!
Never mind i have thin hair so I use dove but there is diff. kinds for thick hair.
I'll tell you what! I have the very same thing ! I have used PANTEEN for 10 years now (THE FuLL AND THICK) and i no longer have that problem (plus i use the shampoo plus condis) and no longer dry my hair with a hair dryer (i do thoe dry the top ,but not the rest) and my hair has never been so tame! and it grows a lot faster! it is now to my but !!! happy for me ;) try it !
Use mane' and tail shampoo. it will make it shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment