Thursday, December 24, 2009

How come it matters if you're a girl and you use a guy shampoo, like Old Spice?

I dont think it matters but the smell is usually for guys I guess. and Old spice shampoo is for short hair. so if you have long hair its not that good for you... I guess its okHow come it matters if you're a girl and you use a guy shampoo, like Old Spice?
It doesn't matter, who would ever tell you that or get that in your head.? You can use what ever you please, and personally I think cologne scents smell really good no matter what, so ha.How come it matters if you're a girl and you use a guy shampoo, like Old Spice?
only if you want to smell like a guy
why would it matter ? who cares ?
Because then you smell like a boy.
Woah, you use guy shampoo? That is soooooo cool! Maybe I should try.....
It doesn't matter. It's your preferance for the scent.


So you go girl and enjoy your Old Spice.


My husband using Old Spice Deoderant which I at times grab since I love the scent.
Well because guts shampoo smells different like girls wear perfume and guts wear colone

No comments:

Post a Comment