Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do guys use ';girl'; shampoo?

Is there a such thing as girly shampoo or is it a myth?Do guys use ';girl'; shampoo?
unless it is shampoo for your vagina


Then No, shampoo is shampoo =0) lolDo guys use ';girl'; shampoo?
well certain shampoos are marketed towards women and some are marketed towards men really the only difference is the packaging and the sent sometimes more ';women's shampoo'; claim to do more like thicken or add shine but use what you like no one will be able to tell the difference if you use ';women's shampoo';








answer mine please:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
When you think about it, looking at commercials and advertisements, most shampoos are geared towards girls. I'm sure there are many guys out there who use these. I wouldn't really consider them to be ';girly shampoos'; unless it says ';For Women'; on the bottle.
Well...my boyfriend uses this manly-smelling green 2-in-1 shampoo conditioner/combo...








Whereas I use pricey, fruity-smelling shampoo.





They are miles apart in the world of shampoo, so I would say yes, there is such a thing.
Shampoos that are marketed to women (most are) are often used in the gay community, but most guys just care to be clean enough to where a girl will sleep with them and just use anything even regular soap.
';girl'; shampoo, hahaha no there is no such thing as ';girl'; shampoo, shampoo is shampoo.
when i was like 8 yrs old


but not anymore


edit::ok i think its only shampoo


nothing really matter


unless the shampoo is for pubic hair
I use whatever but the truth is that that ';girly'; stuff is better for your hair. Girls like it when your hair is soft and smells nice anyway.
theres no such thing as girl shampoo that only girls can use but the are made for girls to use because it cares to girls type of hair but u dont really want a guy to smell like strawberries
Well I use my sisters shampoo, it has a kangaroo on it... I also use a women's razor...
My girl friend gives me the girly shampoo that she doesn't like. Hey it's free so yeah I use it.
Guys don't care what we use. Put Dawn in the shower, we'd use it.
who showers?
y not? it smells yummy lol
u know

No comments:

Post a Comment