Monday, December 28, 2009

For the guys or girls with boyfriends/husbands: what is your favorite shampoo smell?

I love the clean shampoo smell and I want to pick something that smells awesome. I was using Sunsilk Hydra TLC, which was a nice clean shampoo smell, and now I'm using Herbal Essences Body Envy, which is kind of fruity. Is there a particular shampoo that you love to smell on your wife/girlfriend or that your husband/boyfriend loves on you?For the guys or girls with boyfriends/husbands: what is your favorite shampoo smell?
My hubby loves when I wash with Lavender. I let him think I do it for him...but I secretly like it too!!For the guys or girls with boyfriends/husbands: what is your favorite shampoo smell?
I LOVE Herbal Essences. It smells amazing after sinking into the scalp all day . Not quite like what the actual shampoo smells like--even better.
i use tresseme (i think thats how you spell it)


i LOVE the smell, its not really fruity; more sophisticated. and not too strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment