Thursday, December 24, 2009

Girl's Only What Kind Of Shampoo Do U Use An Y Do U Use That Kind ?

Organix Tea Tree Mint.


It smells amazing [:


But it doesn't do really good with the moisturizing so i'm going to get a different shampoo :D





EDIT:


And don't listen to the girl that said to stick with one shampoo. You should switch up your shampoos once in a while or your hair will become dependent on them. And that's not good O:Girl's Only What Kind Of Shampoo Do U Use An Y Do U Use That Kind ?
I use Victoria's Secret ';Botanical Garnden'; blends and ';So Sexy';. Tehy smell wonderful and really do give your amazing shine and health. Then when Im just lounging around the house I use Head and shoulders premium just to change it up and get excess oil out of my hair.Girl's Only What Kind Of Shampoo Do U Use An Y Do U Use That Kind ?
loreal vive, the pink one. or herbal essence. the green one. smells like wonder :)
I use Sunsilk Shampoo, Conditioner, and leave in conditioner. I find that it works great and keeps my hair soft and healthy.
I use Herbal Essance. The uh, green and blue kind. :P It smells good.
I'm a total product junkie, so, I have about 4 different types in my shower at all times. I like to swith it up b/c if you use the same type all the time it leads to ';product build-up'; and then you would need a good clairifying shampoo to get rid of it all, so, instead, I just alternate types. Right now, there is :





-Victoria's Secret So Sexy : Love the smell %26amp; makes my hair nice %26amp; soft





- Sunsilk TLC: Smells nice %26amp; conditions really well





- John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette: LOVE the smell %26amp; makes my brownish hair look really pretty





- Head %26amp; Shoulders Smooth %26amp; Silky : helps with the occasional dry scalp that I get in the winter and is better than the original formula (b/c it makes my hair feel nice)





I think I'm going to go to Walgreens today to see if they have any of that new Herbal Essances Long Term Relationship line that I keep hearing about. Apparently, it's supposed to really help out those who either have long hair or are trying to grow theirs out.
Aussie


Makes your hair really soft!


:]
Biolage because it makes my hair soft and it moisturizes well.
I use Garnier Fructis, the one for regular or normal hair or whatever.


Sometimes its smell reminds me of my boyfriend : )


Mostly, I just think it smells good, and you only need a little bit for it to lather well.
Suave Juicy Green Apple and Suave Clarifying a couple times a week to deep clean my hair. I used to use way expensive brands with minimal satisfaction. I actually got referred to Suave products about a month or so ago and I would never go back. This stuff ROCKS and it is SO CHEAP!!!
I use Goldwell. It is very important to stick to one kind of shampoo because most of the shampoos work in a up building way. So if you suddenly use something else, It breaks down all the protein and good stuff you've build up for so long

No comments:

Post a Comment