Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi girls, do you know what is considered the best moisturizing/cleansing shampoo?

I currently use infusium23 moisturologie shampoo/conditioner, my hair is ok, but i wonder if anyone can recommend a top of the line moisturizing shampoo? My hair type is thin waves medium cut to my shoulders. After i wash i use a little bit of pure jojoba oil and shea butter in my hair to help with moisture.Hi girls, do you know what is considered the best moisturizing/cleansing shampoo?
I have exactly the same type of hair as you and believe me I know it is increasingly hard to find a decent cleansing shampoo for our type of hair.


I normally if I want to give my hair a deep cleansing use a tea tree oil shampoo. Ask at your local hairdressers and they should be able to find you one from their range of hair products!


Good luck with your search.





Tabitha


xHi girls, do you know what is considered the best moisturizing/cleansing shampoo?
Don't use herbal essences if you love animals. What they do is disgusting- http://www.hurtfulessences.org/





Bed head shampoo and conditioner is amazing, but you can only get it from your hairdresser.


Just remember don't condition the top of your hair or it will get greasy :] x
Determination
whatever you do do not use pantene pro V its horrible for your hair. herbal essence is great and there are lines for all hair types...samy is another one

No comments:

Post a Comment