Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which shampoo girls???????????

hey ,my hair are dry,dull,frizzy and almost unmanagable.


i use hair oil.


please advise me any best shampoo.


thanks.Which shampoo girls???????????
keep using hair oil and like many others, i suggest garnier fructis !Which shampoo girls???????????
Garnier Frutis is always good. An ex model told me it was the best.





I personally love Bumble and Bumble which is a very good shampoo you can pick up at salon's. It's a bit pricy, but it's worth it.





I think it's more of a conditioner problem. Try only washing your hair every other day and only using conditioner on the end of your hair.
Pantene Pro-V Women of Color





I use it, but am totally Dutch on both sides of my family. It leaves my thick hair really soft and smelling good. I used to have to wash 4times a week, but since I have been using this it's been like twice a week. Plus Nexxus Humectress hair creams.
When my hair got really dry over the summer from going in the pool, i started to use pantene shampoo and conditioner. It makes your hair very soft and shiny looking!
Optimum by soft sheen carson.


It has jojoba and avocado and a whole bunch of other good stuff to nourish your hair. Also try a deep conditioning too.
I love pantene pro-v anti fizz. I also use garnier fructis conditioner sleek and shine. Both of those hair products keep your hair soft, shiny, and no frizz. They also smell good! Hope that helps!
McAdam Volumising Conditioner
heyy


i had the same pro i tried herbal essences for long hair it really worked for me i'm sure it will 4 u 2
garnier fructis!
don use shampoo try any herbs........
schwarkopf gliss


liquid shine





dat helped me alot



Use In(fus)ium! I use it and it works really well!
use the same one do not keep changing the brand something milder?



i wud use herbal esseces coz they *** in loads of different kinds!!


hope this helped =] x
Sunsilk or Lakme.
head and shoulders!
sunsilk and then choose your type.
i agree with nikki g. pantene pro-v is the way to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment