Thursday, January 7, 2010

I accidently used shampoo as a body wash and am experiencing stinging ... in my private area ( girl )... Help!?

Well, I was in the shower, just off in LaLa Land and Grabbed my shampoo, thinking it was body wash and started washing and I was washing my female area (not boobs... The OTHER area ) and then after I did that, I realized it was my shampoo ( Loreal Vive Nutri Gloss [the light pink one] ) and Yeah... It started stinging and hurting... And still does... And It's my time of the month ( This is the 4th day I've been bleeding, it started Wednesday, April 1st, if that helps any. ) and I was wondering if it's going to like... do any damage or anything... it just stings alot... Please help me and if you know how to make it stop feel free. Please no negative comments.





Thanks so much for giving your time to answer.


10 pts. for best answer!


xxI accidently used shampoo as a body wash and am experiencing stinging ... in my private area ( girl )... Help!?
no its just skin irritation no worries wash down there with water wellI accidently used shampoo as a body wash and am experiencing stinging ... in my private area ( girl )... Help!?
maybe your vag is irritate, like the skin?
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment