Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls: what shampoo and conditioner do you use and why do you like it?

i use sunsilk :) it works really well %26lt;3Girls: what shampoo and conditioner do you use and why do you like it?
i have three favorites...


herbal essences for CURLY hair (the purple one) because my hair is really curly...and it smells nice :)


herbal essences ';hello hydration'; ...my hair is dry, it also smells great :)


herbal essences ..the orange bottle for frizz. really makes my hair smooth





also dove, it's dark purple and it's for intense damage fixing...since i have such bad ends, it is goood :)Girls: what shampoo and conditioner do you use and why do you like it?
The absolute best is Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free and paraben free...plus, it smells amazing! Organix uses gentle cleansers so it is safe for highlighted and color-treated hair. You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, etc. It's the best! You'll love it!!!





http://beautypureandsimple.com


.
I use Garnier Fructis because my aunt works for Loreal so I get all my stuff for free. It smells really good and really makes my hair healthy. I use the length and strength kind to help my hair grow and prevents split ends. It's also cheap at any store even if my aunt didn't get stuff for free.
i use head and sholders shampoo and garnier conditionar people say that my hair is like SUPER soft and flawless so maybe u wanna try it? also aussie is a really good breand too.
Right now i'm using Aussie Shine something. I love how shiny my hair is now after 5 uses. And its super soft.
any bead head products i like them because they smell good and they do what i want
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment