Thursday, January 7, 2010

Guys Using Girl Shampoos: Turnoff?

I like to use, well they are not intended only for girls, but they are mostly bought by them: Herbal Essences, Aussie, etc...





If you checked out a guy's shower and saw this, would you be turned off? think it was cute? thought it was gay? goofy?Guys Using Girl Shampoos: Turnoff?
a College Student,How's it going? As long as he just uses it for his hair,It's all good. That's what it is there for. I'd use those type of shampoos on my hair. Hey,If they can make my gf's hair look hot,What's so wrong with that? Well,I don't have one. But if I were to have one. That's what I mean. lmao. Hey,I've gotta split. You have yourself a goodnight tonight,Alright? Take it easy and God bless. Bye for now.Guys Using Girl Shampoos: Turnoff?
NO. Im my opinion, girls shampoos smells WAY nicer than mens and I love the way my hair smells like flowers and blah, blah, blah... I love using herbal essence too! My guy friends uses herbal essences and well I don't mind cause their hair smells good, their hair is shiny and whatever. So it's totally okay for you to go and use those shampoos.
Maybe a little goofy, but in a good way. I like it when a guy's hair smells good. But in the end, it doesn't really matter. Shampoo is shampoo, and you just use it to wash your hair.
It really doesn't matter just as long as you're using shampoo lol, and that it smells good!


Just stick to guy body wash and deoderant lol
Well as long as your hair doesn't smell like crap or look like crap than use whatever you want. It's no big deal.
superr cute.
Turn ON.
i would probably laugh haha(:





but i mean i wouldnt really care, just think it was funnyy
Turn on.





I like it when their hair smells good.


:)
i wouldnt mind, it means they care about their hair
soo cute !


and yea i rather that than stinky hair girl shampoo smells good ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment