Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anyone tried Citre shine shampoo and Conditioner? What shampoo's do you girls use for shine and defrizz?

As a girl who has used EVERYTHING, let me enlighten you. If you don't want to spend a lot of money, I would recommend using alternate products such as fructis, vive, and herbal essences (their new line is great!). These will keep your hair reasonably conditioned. Next, the frizz/shine part. It is spendy, but you can find it. Phyto Defrisant is one of the best no frizz products I have ever used. Expect to spend 16-20 on it, but it lasts a long time. Also, follow it up with a shine spray (the liquid is to heavy, and its hard to apply evenly) I would use tre semme shine spray, or frizz ease shine spray. Hope this helps!Has anyone tried Citre shine shampoo and Conditioner? What shampoo's do you girls use for shine and defrizz?
i use biosilk shampoo and conditioner. it makes my hair shiny and silky and non-frizzy. i love it!!Has anyone tried Citre shine shampoo and Conditioner? What shampoo's do you girls use for shine and defrizz?
Matrix works really great with frizzy hair. But the citre shine shampoo and conditioner work ok too. I've used both. The only problem is that they cause a little to much build up for me, so I have to use a clarifying shampoo more often.





My roomate loves John Frieda...I have never tried it, but she swears by it for her frizzy hair.
Ive used it and really like it


Its not heavy
John Freda's FRIZZ EASE products are good.
I didn't like it. Pantene is what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment