Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hey girls how many minutes should I leave shampoo and conditioner in my hair?

Just work it in and rinse it out.


Unless it's a stay in conditioner.


Then keep it in.Hey girls how many minutes should I leave shampoo and conditioner in my hair?
2-3 minutes.Hey girls how many minutes should I leave shampoo and conditioner in my hair?
Shampoo hair squeaky clean. Condition %26amp; leave for 2 minutes. Rinse till all conditioner washes off. Don't rub the hair with towel. Just let the towel soak up the water. Trust me you will have best hair!
Wash hair first once in shower.


Rinse


Put on Conditioner immediately - thoroughly


Leave in


Wash body


Shave, etc


Last rinse out conditioner..... So works and doesn't hurt hair at all
shampoo-message the scaple for like a minute, then rinse or course





conditioner-i always read the back because some of them tell u how many minutes u should leave it in for, but if it doesn't leave it for one to two minutes, and then rinse.
i just scrub my head with shampoo...rinse it...then put conditioner in and leave it for like 10 mins...some girls might go over the top and leave it in for hours or something...but im not that obsessed with hair..besides my hair doesnt need that much attention.
I don't leave in my shampoo b/c leaving in shampoo can cause dry scalp, dandruff and scalp irritation among other things. I wash my hair throughly, then I use lots of conditioner and let it set for about 2 minutes, rinse out the conditioner, wash my hair again and finally use a small amount of conditioner on the ends. I have very shiny, soft hair without split ends and my hair isn't greasy at all but the way I wash my hair uses a lot of shampoo and conditioner but I have really thick hair and I always use a lot more shampoo than other people, even when I only wash my hair once.
i scrub in my shampoo really well and let it set for like 2 min, and then i use LOTS of conditioner, and let it set for like 15 min, and it keeps my hair really soft....
shampoo you shoudnt really leave in, but make sure to throughly wash for a mintue or two. Leaving in condintioner depending on how thick 1-5 mintues, 5 being for thicker hair.
i put my shampoo in my hair then rince then repeat and then i put my conditioner in and leave it in till im done washing my body and w/e else i have to do and then i rince the conditioner out...but you dont have to leave them in your hair for a long time unless the directions say otherwise...hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment