Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of shampoo do you girls use?

does it smell good?


im looking for something like its fruity / tropical/ flower-ey? lolWhat kind of shampoo do you girls use?
Garnier, definitely. And for my skin, I love Breezy Beach Wear's new line of real fruit bath bars! The Coco Nutty is to die for!


http://www.breezybeachwear.comWhat kind of shampoo do you girls use?
I use whatever is available. Mostly, I use whatever shampoo I, or my mother has collected from hotels or samples from the sites, a couple it with Garnier Fructis conditioner, that I got at Walgreens, free after rebate. However, I do use a Suave Professionals that I like well (shampoo and conditioner) and I like Dove, but it's expensive. (I'm using a bottle that I got awhile ago, on sale with double coupons for only $1; I have two bottles waiting after that.)





I guess I'm at an age/stage in my life where I don't care as much. I know what will usually look good (i.e., the Suave, the Dove and usually White Rain with the GF; I also have some GF shampoo/conditioner), and save those for when I do want to look good. However, I just use whatever is avaliable. If I don't like the way my hair looks, it goes into a ponytail.
I use Pantene Restoratives and it smells really good but anything from Pantene smells good!
Welllllll...my personal favorite is Pantene Pro-V formula. Ir's amazing to make your hair silky and thick. But if your looking for an absolutely to-die-for tropical smell I deffinitly reccomend Garnier Fructis. Truth is though, they're both quite expensive compared to suave and other brands.
i like suave. it just has a nice clean smell 2 it.
Pantene Pro V Smooth and Sleek, smells good 2!


Also Sunsilk for an better smell, but it doen'st work as good. use it once in a while. good luck and thanks for reading.
I usually go with biosilk (love it) and the products that go along with it. Its good if you use heat to style your hair.





I also use the new sunsilk. Its cheaper and work well against frizz.
I like to use matrix biolage....i love the way it smells and its good for color treated hair..
I like the pink sunsilk, it makes your hair soft and shiney. Smells great!
I use sunsilk, its smells good but not friuty or anything. I also use Aussies 3 minute miracle it doe wounders
garnier fructis sleek and shine is the best! it smells wonderful and it keeps ur hair shiny and smooth and not oily!
Then you will love GARNIER FRUCTIS Shampoo and Conditioners!


They smell like what you want, plus great for the hair.





I also use TRESEMME which is amazing too, but it's not the tropical smell u want, but it's still yummy!!!
pantene ice shine smells o so delicious!!!.....lol, but it smells like a tropical drink or something. i don't use it because my hair needs deeper treatment cuz of dryness, but my mom bought it just to try it out and i can't stop smelling the stuff. just go to the store and open it and take a wiff. if u like it buy it. also aussie products smell really tropical and good too! Aussie's like known for their signature smell. some may say its too strong, but i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment