Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls Survey: Do you stick to just one shampoo & conditioner, or use different ones....?

I Just Stick To One Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner


What About You..


Do You Use All Different Ones


Or Just One


lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxGirls Survey: Do you stick to just one shampoo %26amp; conditioner, or use different ones....?
i usually switch it up and try different onesGirls Survey: Do you stick to just one shampoo %26amp; conditioner, or use different ones....?
I use a combination because my hair looks good after and feels extremely healthy and soft..





I use Herbal Essences - None of Your Frizness, Garnier Fructis - Sleek and Shine and Pro-V - Always Smooth as a shampoo, and Herbal Essences - None of Your Frizness and Garnier Fructis - Sleek and Shine as a conditioner. After I use Head %26amp; Shoulders.
I switch about every two months (or whenever I run out), because all shampoos and conditioners, while they clean, they also leave a residue, and after awhile it will start to weigh your hair down. So you switch to a different brand for awhile, which will clean off the old residue and leave your hair feeling light and soft, but then will start to leave its own residue.
i only use the same brand together (like i wouldn't use tresemme shampoo and herbel essences conditioner together). that's just too many smells for me. but i like to mix up the brands every now and then. i like to mix up the smell.
hey you should use what works on your hair best to find that out I would try to use different products.. i wash and condition my hair once a week and will change product every month or two for the hair wont get use to just one thing...
Depends. Sometimes I use Swimmer's Shampoo/Conditioner, or Totally Twisted Herbal Essence Shampoo/Conditioner, or maybe Garnier Sleek n'Shine Shampoo/Conditioner.





Just depends on how I feel that day, I guess.
well, i use different brands


i use pantene and palmolive...currently i'm using palmolive
I also switch just cause i get bored and want a different scent or different kind just to see how they work!
Different your supposed to change
I use different ones, variety is the spice of life you know!
I have 2 teenage daughters so I use whatever they have a fancy for at the time. But I have found real results when using Pantene, so I do generally stick with that one.
I stick to one lol
I have like 4 or 5 different types of each.
Only 1
I change it if I do not like it but when I find one that I like, I stick with it!
I stick to one unless I'm doing my hair in a different way.
I use only 2 that actually work
i stick to one
Me too.
i have about 7...
it just depends what my mom gets, I don't always go to the store to pick, but I really don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment