Thursday, January 7, 2010

Need advice on what curly hair girls use for shampoo and products!?

Some People Everywhere Really Might use different things.Need advice on what curly hair girls use for shampoo and products!?
Silky Sexy Shampoo, Silky Sexy Conditioner, Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner, Straight Sexy Hair Smooth and Seal Aerated Anti- Frizz spray, Silky Sexy Hair Frizz Eliminator. The Silky Sexy hair products smooth out your hair and make it less frizzy, the Straight Sexy Hair stuff is a moisture repellent, helps smooth out your hair, and makes it shiny without making it look greasy. The Soy Tri-Wheat Protein stuff is really light, and not greasy.


I use all that stuff, when I wash my hair. It makes it less frizzy and smoother.





Sometimes I straighten my hair too and I have thick hair, but when I don't feel like straightening it, I spray my damp hair with hairspray, and then sleep like that, and in the morning my hair is flatter but still curly.Need advice on what curly hair girls use for shampoo and products!?
Curly hair always tends to be dry so make sure you use a shampoo/conditioner specifically for dry or curly hair. I love Frederic Fekkai but it is pricey. As far as hair products, I normally use a curl enhancer cream from Biolage but I am sure there are others out there. I also use a heat protectant/shine enhancer from Redken in case I blow dry my hair or straighten it. Another tip, do not wash your hair everyday especially if it is dry you really need to only wash it like twice a week. In between washing you can just wet it or dab some conditioner in it.
I love the new Herbal Essence shampoos and conditioners. They have one made for curly hair.
whatever u do dont use herrbal essens even though the ads r cool of head and shoulders they make your hair fall out
Head and Shoulders shampoo b/c my scalp is dry in the winter, and Biobasics conditioner by Suave. It is their version of Biolage or whatever that expensive stuff is called. I just let my hair towel/air dry with out brushing (get the tangles out in the shower with your fingers when you have the conditioner in). If I need extra frizz control I use the mousse by Suave for curly hair (they make a curly hair line of products - they are in blueish green bottles). It's cheap and works well for me. Never use gel, it dries out your hair. I think its the alcohol in it. Stick to mousses and creams. Hydration is key or else you will be frizzy.
Hello. I have curly hair, and as long as you have the right products your mane will look gorgeous.





First of all, do not use pantene pro-v. The reason it makes your hair feel so soft and shiny is because it is building up oils in your hair, making it unhealthy.





I use Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner, it keeps color nice and hair soft. I also use L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner. You should ALWAYS condition your hair to keep hair smooth and not frizzy, especially if you have curly hair.





Also, alternating which brand of shampoo and condition you use every couple of weeks will keep your hair healthy.





Now, after I get out of the shower I comb my hair through. The best product for curly hair is L'Oreal Studio tightly wound. You can find it at dominicks, walgreens, jewel...ect. I spray it into my hair and then scrunch it with a towel and then blowdry my hair upside down. It keeps curls soft, natural looking, and keeps curls under control.





You can also you mousse, the same way but the L'OREAL product works the best. Sometimes I straighten my bangs too. To add a nice little effect.





Good luck ,and if you have any other questions feel free to email me or im me.!











ATTENTION:


I saw someone post that you only need to wash your hair twice a week. THAT IS NOT TRUE. Your hair will be too greasy and dirty. You definantly should not wash it every day, but atleast every other day. So you should wash your hair 3 or 4 times a week.
I have pretty wavy/curly hair (depending on how humid it is, it's more or less curly) and I use Tresemme products- they seem to do the trick and are fairly inexpensive. I highly recommend a book ';Curly Girl'; by Lorraine Massey- it has tons of great tips and advice as to how to wash, treat and care for curly hair.
Curls rock is great

No comments:

Post a Comment