Thursday, January 7, 2010

For girls--> what is the best shampoo and conditioner brand?

I use Pantene ';Always Smooth'; and it's really really good. But I'm just wondering, what's the kind of brand do you use and is it better than what I'm using. I like my hair pretty, shiny, smooth and silky. lol!! ^_^ please answer. easy points!!For girls--%26gt; what is the best shampoo and conditioner brand?
dude! my hair sounds jus tlike yours and what i use is tresseme anti breakage shampoo and conditioner. its only like $4. it works wicked goood! oh and then when i get out of the shower i towel dry it a little and put sunsilk anti-frizz creme in it and let it air dry. =)For girls--%26gt; what is the best shampoo and conditioner brand?
I have been using Organic shampoo forever now and my hair is amazing!!! there are too many chemicals in regular shampoo and organic shampoo is the same cost. Just go to any health food store or even in regular stores they have organic now.
i think it depends in your hair cuz i use head and shoulders and my hair is really pretty. i used to use pantene but it didnt really work out for me. so it depends on every persons hair.





hope it helped.
I just started using Aveda Damage Repair conditioner, since I have gone from brunette to blonde, and my hair is silky smooth. It also promotes radiance/shine without the greasy residue. Its amazing.
bumble and bumble!
I love Pantene too! It makes my hair all silky and smooth....(feeling my hair).....ahhhhh!
i use pantene ice. its pretty good.
Herbal Essence is the best. Ive tried every kind! It works good and smells fantastic!
I use Paul Mitchell
Wen or Nexxus
same!!


n i love it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment