Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls, whats your favorite scent and shampoo that you use?

and that guys love?Girls, whats your favorite scent and shampoo that you use?
i use bath and body works


cucumber melon.





one of my friends (male) told


me my hair smelled good today,


and i highly recommend it.Girls, whats your favorite scent and shampoo that you use?
I got a lot of compliments when I used orange scented shampoo (like Citre Shine), but these days, I really like lavender. Bath %26amp; Body works has a wonderful lavender %26amp; vanilla that smells good, and I get compliments on that, too. Guys seem to like the combination of lavender and something sweet, like vanilla, or cinnamon.
i have a lot of perfumes but my favorite are- a%26amp;f, hollister, vanilla, this one from bath%26amp;body works i forget what its called, with love (hillary duff)...


NEVER use- black raspberry vanilla- it smells gross, and i feel soo bad saying this, because my 9 yr. old sister got it for me for christmas and she is soo proud bcuz she got it with her own money...o i feel soo bad!





and my favorite shampoo that works really good and smells really good is Redken Clear Moisture.





hope i helped!!!!!
coconut or melon
if your talking perfume, i love heavenly by VS and my fav, shampoo and conditioner is catwalks oatmeal sugar cookies. it smells so good good me and my boyfriend could eat my hair.
cocanut
perfume-miss dior cherie


shampoo- anything by herbal essences yummy =)
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment