Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do girls use the same shampoo/conditioner and styling products?

I was just wondering as i use a shampoo and conditioner of the same brand (tresemme) and various styling products from different brands (trevor sorbie, john frieda, toni and guy) as one brand does not give me everything i need. Do other girls also do this?Do girls use the same shampoo/conditioner and styling products?
yep. i try almost everything once and then just pick what i like of each thing. i dont care if it ';matches'; lolDo girls use the same shampoo/conditioner and styling products?
hah, i'm sure hair product companies would love for you to do that. in fact, they often suggest their ';system.'; I don't think it really matters. I would choose whatever shampoo, conditioner, mousse, gel, hairspray, etc you like best. it doesn't have to be the same brand or anything.





although, i generally do keep the shampoo and conditioner same brand.
Yeah. i'm pretty sure my girlfriend spends hours in the bathroom with a cornucopia of cosmetics and balms and exfoliants and all sorts of weird crap. all different brands because ';this one makes my skin dry and/or leaves bags under my eyes';. blah blah blah alot of work just to go to the store if you ask me...
NO you must not mix brands as the chemicals may not be compatible





the reactions of the chemicals on your head might damage the wood
I try to use all the same just because I feel better about it. But actually right now I use Aussie shampoo/conditioner, Dove anti-frizz, and Tresemme heat protectant. So go figure!!
i use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner, but diff. styling products


But every month i change my shampoo/conditioner brand because its apparently good for your hair
yes i use like a different shampoo and conditioner every time i take a shower :) it's normal
I use like five different types haha
Yep :), i use vo5, bedhead, tresemme, shockwaves.. alsorts :L





hope it helps x
IDK ask your friends
I do that :))
i do that too lol nothing to worry about
i do!
i buy any thing thats on sale!!lol
i don't
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment