Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls what shampoo do you use ?

It changes, but usually I use Schwarzkopf :)





TreSemme is very good, but it's a bit expensive. Or maybe I'm just a tightass :\Girls what shampoo do you use ?
I use Aussie Opposites Attract. The sh*t is AWESOME. My hair is always super soft and it smells soooooo good. In fact, lol, I was visiting my boyfriend and he came out of the bathroom after showering and said ';So your shampoo is what smells so good?'; and I laughed and said ';Yes.'; He said ';I can smell it when I'm not even close to your hair. I love it.'; Pretty high praise, I'd say. =)Girls what shampoo do you use ?
i use Tresemme...i personally hate Pantene and Garnier Fructis and any L'Oreal products, as they test on animals...but Tresemme doesn't...so YAY


XD
Pantene =]
Pantene (:
Garnier Fructis
Pantene
either Pantene or Herbal Essence
I use sunsilk shampoo that is in a green bottle
im a guy and i don't shampoo not because it sounds girlish but because i have no hair
i used to use dove but now i'm using garnier fructis
It's Dove..............
Swarchkopf.


I can not spell that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment